Fenwicks Airtight Tubeless Tyre Sealant Kit
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Fenwick’s Airtight is suitable for use in innertubes and in UST tubeless tyres, but NOT in tubeless-ready tyres due to insufficient tyre wall thickness.
- Airtight is a bead and puncture sealant for tubeless and non-tubeless tyre systems, sealing punctures up to 6mm diameter.
- Airtight does not contain Latex so lasts 4-6x longer, washes off easily and maintains tyre pressures.
- Its water-based non-solvent based formula contains corrosion inhibitors and a high quality, glycol-free antifreeze to prevent performance drop off and wheel imbalance in cold weather.
- Airtight can be used on systems / innertubes with removable Valve cores and one standard MTB tyre requires 100-150ml.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.30
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
First time user. Using on mtb with inner tubes for now. Got a puncture first time out. Removed the thorn by hand, spun the wheel, reinflated. Been up for a week now. Does exactly what it says it does.
Will now use on tubeless road tyres too.
It went in through a Presta valve fairly easily and it washed up very quickly. No punctures so far but I've only done ~300 miles so it's too early to tell. I'll know if it's worked in 5 years or if it hasn't in a few weeks/months.
Seems to work well. Difficult to get in Presta tubes unless the valve is removable. I used a syringe which helped no end.
Have not tried it on tubeless tyres.
I had read some reviews reagarding the mess made when using this but it couldnt have been easier. Pour the recomended amount into your tyre, refit and inflate, no mess and no hassle!!! I am running ust tubeless tyres and have yet to get a puncture to remark on that but I used to loose air over time through the bead seal and I can say it has cured this.