Fenwicks Dry Weather Chain Lube
- Taking a very scientific approach, Fenwick`s lubes focus on the UK and European riding conditions in which the lube needs to perform rather than the style of lube itself. Compared to "dry" lubes, Fenwick`s wet style lubes offer more protection and performance at bicycle operating temperatures. Fenwick`s synthetic lubes are made to conditions-specific bespoke formulations. All 3 lubes offer:
- Smoother, quieter functioning bike
- Increased protection against corrosion
- Decreased wear
- Increased maintenanc periods
- Reduced environmental contamination - less needed per application, greater tenacity so less trail contamination For best results, apply to a clean chain and wipe off excess with a clean, absorbent cloth. Reapply as necessary. Ride. A specific blend of synthetic ingredients with additives to dramatically reduce corrosion, repel water and prolong component life.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.18
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.18
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.35
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I've used this oil throughout two summer seasons and it has performed well and kept the chain in peak condition - assuming you regularly wash & clean your chain after each ride as you should do.
My only criticism would be that it is a very thin oil which means you have to be very careful when applying the oil onto the chain that it doesn't suddenly gush out of the bottle and results in a lot of oil being wasted. Would like to see the bottle having a more controlled flow of dispensing the oil.
Working well so far, keeping everything quiet and smooth.
good quality lube, does what it says
bought this when we had a dry spell and it did what it says on the bottle. recommended.
Back on the wet lube now! it's grand up north!