Fenwicks Wet Weather Chain Lube
- Taking a very scientific approach, Fenwick`s lubes focus on the UK and European riding conditions in which the lube needs to perform rather than the style of lube itself. Compared to "dry" lubes, Fenwick`s wet style lubes offer more protection and performance at bicycle operating temperatures Fenwick`s synthetic lubes are made to conditions-specific bespoke formulations. All 3 lubes offer:
- Smoother, quieter functioning bike
- Increased protection against corrosion
- Decreased wear
- Increased maintenance periods
- Reduced environmental contamination - less needed per application, greater tenacity so less trail contamination For best results, apply to a clean chain and wipe off excess with a clean, absorbent cloth. Reapply as necessary. Ride. Pushing the boundaries of new technology, this highly tenacious lube offers unbelievable wet weather performance, astounding longevity and gunk free operation.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.05
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Lovely lube that seems to prevent chainsuck a lot better than others that I've used
Been using the dry and all conditions lube and got on well with it. Thought I'd try out the Wet ready for winter.
Fenwicks products never disappoint. Highly recommended.