FSA K Force Compact Carbon Road Bars
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Featuring the newest-generation compact design for improved reach and performance, K-Force compact uses continuous 3K-carbon/Kevlar composite construction for superior strength and shock absorbing properties.
- A wide 110-millimeter center section allows for clip-ons and accessories, while reinforced and textured clamping areas add durability and prevent bar slip.
- A double-width single cable groove design improves stiffness and fatigue life.
- Drop : 125mm
- Reach : 80mm
- 4° outward bend
- Clamp diameter ; 31,8mm
- Available width : 42, or 44cm
- Colour : Black UD Carbon
- Weight : 202g (40cm)
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.19
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great bars - If you want a quick transition from the hoods to the drops, or are not as flexible as you once were, then these are a great bar. They are light, stiff and the angles are spot on, no interference with the forearm when forward on the drops changing gear, and levers are in easy reach.
Replaced K Force Ergo Carbon that were standard on my bike with these. Be aware if swapping out to check your overall reach and whether your stem needs lengthening - may lose a few mm in depth.
Great bars these. Light, stiff and the compact set-up is far better (more comfortable) for me than my previous set of ergo bars. Matched with the K-Force stem this is a brilliant set.
Really pleased with these top quality bars, expensive but absorb road buzz rally well, and are stiff enough for me as an 80kg rider when sprinting or out of the saddle on the short steep stuff.
Flat tops are comfortable for the hands.