Fulcrum R-Torq RRS Chainset
- On the wave of success obtained by the Racing Torq R and Racing Torq RS models, this years range is enriched by the Racing Torq RRS which uses innovative CULT ceramic technology.
- The Ultra Torque axle assembly is inside the bottom bracket shell in order to reduce lateral bulk. Its life over time is increased by the new anodization treatment which also comes with a darker and more aggressive colour.
- Compatibility with the most common drivetrains is ensured.
- There are no compromises in the new top of the range crankset in the Fulcrum series.
- The use of CULT technology and of the High Efficiency Hard-Ox anodization treatment for the chainrings make this model suitable for the toughest and most extreme competitive use.
- Weight is kept low thanks to Hollow Crank Technology.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $16.73
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Fantastic value for money at this price. I have the normal 53/39 for Summer fast riding and now just purchased the compact 50/34 for hilly winter riding. Easy to remove and swap. This is pretty much Campagnolo Record spec with slightly different aesthetics. Campagnolo quality without the guilt trip of mixing it with Shimano. Some want Campagnolo for the label, I want it for the product itself. As Fulcrum, the chainset at least is much cheaper. Still beautiful nevertheless. The Hardox anodising on the chainrings is great as are the Campagnolo chain rings and Cult bearings. I fit mine into the Campagnolo Ultratorque 46mm BB cups on my Lynskey Helix OS DI2 PF30 BB shell. The chainset with bearings (ex cups) weighs about 660g in 175mm 50/34. Looks great from all angles, both sides and feels pretty solid to boot. No issues, I have owned DuraAce, Cannondale Hollogram, C Record, Ultegra etcetera, etcetera, etcetera .....