Fulcrum Racing Zero Red Passion Wheels - Pair is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Fulcrum Racing Zero Red Passion Wheels - Pair
This item was discontinued 5th March 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
This limited edition Racing Zero Red Passion with dazzling red spokes and a mega-drive hub flange improving the stiffness of the wheel and therefore better power transfer. They have also had a great new graphics makeover.
Racing Zero is the top wheel of the Fulcrum® aluminium range. Its extraordinary performance features and high impact aesthetics make it stand out from the crowd.
- Differentiated rim heights – 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer.
- Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing Zero wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheeldouble the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 radial aero spokes on front wheel21 on rear.
- The Racing 0 wheels feature Fulcrums USB ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the 3's5's and 7's.
- Weights: Clinchers- Front 610g, Rear 825g
- Racing Zero wheels are compatible with Campagnolo®Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains and are supplied with the new Fulcrum® quick releases.
- Nominal weight* RACING ZERO clincher:
- front: 610 gr
- rear: 825 g