Fulcrum Racing Zero Wheels - 2014
Clincher or Tubular
- New for 2014 is the mega-drive hub flange, improving the stiffness of the wheel and therefore better power transfer. They have also had a great new graphics makeover.
- Racing Zero is the top wheel of the Fulcrum® aluminium range. Its extraordinary performance features and high impact aesthetics make it stand out from the crowd.
- Differentiated rim heights – 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability; 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
- Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing 0 wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5.
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel, double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel. 16 radial aero spokes on front wheel, 21 on rear.
- The Racing 0 wheels feature Fulcrums USB ceramic bearings which are 30% lighter, 40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the 3’s, 5’s and 7’s.
- Racing Zero wheels are compatible with Campagnolo®, Shimano Inc. and Sram Co. drivetrains and are supplied with the new Fulcrum® quick releases.
- Nominal weight* RACING ZERO clincher:
- Front: 610 gr
Rear: 825 g
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $0.00
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $48.83
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
I bought these wheels at the last moment after doing more research than I would care to admit and I couldn't be happier. They look great, they roll really well and I do believe I'm riding faster! Must be the wheels....
Good wheels at a reasonable price