Funkier Thermal Armwarmers
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Available in black
- Microfleece fabric 100% polyester
- Quick Dry Active protection
- Sublimation print
- Highly flexible and specially designed for a perfect fit
- Equipped with super soft gripper with inner silicon drops for a firm grip yet allowing blood flow
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
- Super soft
- Highly elastic
- Inner smooth silicon drops
- Clothing treated with QUICK DRY Active Protection offers maximum wear comfort for all activities. Through the special fabric structure of the material - body generated moisture and vapour from inside the garment is allowed to quickly escape outward. Garments with this protection offer the highest level of wear comfort for all types of activities.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.83
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.83
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good....Comfy and warm. I am 6ft and 85kgs with decent arms and these LARGE are on the big side
Light, long, warm and they fold up small.
I needed these for the cooler autumn months. Works well with the leg warmers too. Kept me nice and warm.
Keep the arms warm, not had bad weather to really test them to the limits. Medium fitted me well, I'm 6.3 but have thin arms
Good quality and capacity to keep arms warm and dry.
Great arm warmers, kept my arms nice & cosey & look great too,matched my funkier leggings,highly recommended
Comfortable and a good fit. Bought for my Dad he's 6.0' & 13 stone. Large size was adequate. Bought Funkier products before and quality is good
It's a tough balance to find between not cold and too warm but these have been just what I was looking for. Good quality, comfortable, and no slipping down. I've been on rides of about 5 degrees celsius and these were just right for me with a short sleeve jersey. If you are somebody who particularly feels the cold you will want extra layers or thicker warmers.
Not ridden in the rain yet.
Great purchase for the money and I think they do look pretty good too.
real good to the price
excelent,product was good and so was the size, size fitted well, also excellent service and delivery.
Funkier gear is always well made and does what it says on the box, these really worked wel coming down the col de joux verte
Excellent value again from Merlin and super quick delivery
Absolute bargain,if anything too warm for this wet summer but will be perfect in the autumn