Garmin Edge 200 GPS-Enabled Cycle Computer
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Easy to Use - We know you just want to get out and enjoy your ride without fussing over gear and electronics, so we made Edge 200 extremely easy to use. There`s no setup required - just pop it onto the included bike mount and you`re ready to roll. You even can use it on multiple bikes.
- GPS-enabled - Edge 200 features a high-sensitivity GPS receiver with HotFix® satellite prediction to calculate your position faster. That means when you turn it on outdoors, it finds satellites quickly so you can get on with your ride. It also alerts you if you`re moving but the timer is not running. Edge 200 has an Auto Pause feature so it will stop the timer when you`re not moving, then restart automatically when you`re rolling again. You also can set alerts for distance, time or calories to make it easier and more fun to achieve your goals.
- How Far and How Fast - Whether you ride for fun, fitness or to feed your competitive edge, you`ll love seeing how far and how fast you rode. Having this data at your fingertips provides motivation and inspiration to keep you going. Edge 200 stores up to 130 hours of ride data and sorts your activities so you can quickly look up the fastest, longest or last ride.
- Challenge Me - Edge 200 helps you bring new life to old rides with Courses, a feature that lets you challenge your times on previous rides. A digital cyclist shows your speed relative to your past performance, along with an indication of how far ahead or behind you are. You also can download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
- Garmin Connect - Join a worldwide network of cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts at Garmin Connect. Once your ride is done, upload it to the site to see the path you traveled on a map, analyze it, share it and view more detail like elevation. Use Garmin Connect`s new Course Creator feature to plan new rides or convert a past activity into a Course.
Physical & Performance:
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 1.9" x 2.7" x 0.8" (4.8 x 6.9 x 2.1 cm)
- Display size, WxH: 1.2" x 1.4" (3.0 x 3.7 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
- Touchscreen: no
- Weight: 2.1 oz (58.5 g)
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 14 hours
- Water resistant: yes (IPX7)
- GPS-enabled: yes
- High-sensitivity receiver: yes
Maps & Memory:
- Basemap: no
- Ability to add maps: no
- Accepts data cards: no
- Lap history: 1,000 laps (dependent on memory usage)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
- Routes: 0
Features & Benefits:
- Heart rate monitor: no
- Bike speed/cadence sensor: no
- Foot pod: no
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer): no
- Garmin Connect® compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data): yes
- Garmin Training Center® software compatible: yes
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): yes (within a course)
- Virtual racer® (compete against other activities): no
- Courses (compete against previous activities): yes
- Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed): yes
- Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap): yes
- Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout): yes
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button): no
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts): no
- Simple workouts (input time, distance and calorie goals): no
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace): no
- Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal): yes
- Vibration alert: (choose between alert tones and/or vibration alert): no
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals): no
- Heart rate-based calorie computation: no
- Training effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness): no
- Customizable screen(s): no
- Barometric altimeter: no
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units): no
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible 3rd party ANT+ -enabled power meters): no
- Temperature (displays and records temperature while you ride): no
- Sport watch: no
What's in the Box:
- Edge 200
- Bike mounts
- AC charger
- USB cable
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.06
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Much easier to set-up than regular cycle computers, no wires or sensors to fiddle around with, just attach to the mount and away you go! Picks up the GPS signal quite quickly, and very accurate - great buy!
Possibly the best thing I`ve purchased......well worth every penny!
Nice kit, small and compact, fits neatly onto stem, ever so easy to set up, just ride, record and transfer data. Compare your progress to other cyclists, its great for that extra motivation!
Great product, ready to use straight from the box.Excellent
Great product (even better that I got
Excellent product can't imagine ever cycling without one.
Price and service excellent as always
Great item. Finds the GPS signal very quickly, immense battery life, easy to setup and use. Very impressed
Really pleased with this, does exactly what I need, very easy to set up. Very quick delivery from Merlin
An excellent product, which was ordr and recieved within 24hours, not a service that can be knocked in any way.
Always a pleasure to do business with you.
Very nice and easy to use item.
It comes with two bike mounts, so I would have saved myself
Really pleased with this little device. Have used it on four ride so far and it is very easy to use. Looks very robust and is easy to mount on handlebars. Have use it twice to create routes to follow and it gives you just enough info to follow your route and lets you know if you've gone wrong. It doesn't replace a map but does mean you don't have to refer to a map as often, if at all. Overall I like it a lot.
Great price, very quick delivery. The garmin also has
I purchased the Garmin for a couple of reasons:
To provide accurate data in terms of speed and distance without having to faff around with tyre diameters etc,
To help follow routes in unfamiliar riding territory.
I believe the data it spits out is accurate, and seeing routes on Gamin Connect after having downloaded them from the device is excellent. I can't help feeling the calorie estimate is somewhat off though.
I recently cycled from London to Bristol over the course of 2 days. I planned a route in Garmin Connect, downloaded it to the device and followed it without having to consult a map even once! It really made it much, much easier. The battery started giving low charge remaining warnings leaving Bath, but still lasted until I made it to my destination.
GPS lock is generally picked up swiftly.
Overall it's a good product.
Got this because my longterm ridding partner has moved to OZ. So I thought I would sign up to Strava which needs a GPS so I could race against virtual friends.
Garmin at the moment has an offer till sept 12 of
Overall Very Happy With the Product and the Outstanding Service Merlin Always Offer.
The Garmin Delivers on all levels, a nice easy to use large screen monitor that allows me to measure and track my rides.
I have been using Merlin cycles to buy bike equipment from for a while and the same 5 star service is apparent. Fantastic.
Very happy with purchase. The speed of despatch and receipt goods could not have been bettered
The Garmin Edge is a neat product if you want to be able to record a history of rides as part of a training routine. It sits securely on the handlebars and the screen is clear and easily read. A very good product.