Garmin Edge 510 GPS Enabled Cycle Computer
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- For the first time, cyclists can monitor for themselves and share in real time where they've been, where they are going, and how they are performing - with accuracy, durability, and endurance
- The new Edge 510 is a compact, touchscreen GPS bike computer that tracks advanced performance metrics and offers connected features through your smartphone
- Compatible with heart rate, speed/cadence and power
- Connected features include instant uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, social network sharing and weather
- The 510 also lets you create activity profiles, allowing you to configure data fields and device settings based on cycling activity
- Compatible with Android or Apple i-Phones from the i-Phone 4 onwards
- New 2.2 inch color touchscreen
- As well as Hotfix technology, the Edge 510 is GPS and GLONASS compatible for an improved performance in challenging conditions
- Measures only 8.4 x 5.1 cm, and weighs only 80 g
- 12 hour battery life with Bluetooth and GPS
- You must download the free Garmin Connect Mobile App to enable tracking, sharing and connection features
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.07
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I like the customizable display very much , many functions and high c/p ratio. You dont want to try another brand after you tried it.
A great product with every bit of information needed. Bluetooth upload is great. My only issue is I have to find and sync my cadence sensor Every time I've used it so far