Giro Cipher 2014 Full Face Helmet
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Integrated P.O.V. camera mount
- Tool-free, bolt-on visor
- Channeled ventilation at browline
- Emergency removable pads
- X-Static® anti-microbial padding
- D-Ring buckle system
- TuneUps™ audio speaker pockets with O-Snap™ cord management
- Replacement cheek pads, visor and inner-liner available
- Fibreglass shell with EPS liner
- Custom injected gaskets around goggle port and neck roll
- Vinyl Nitrile-lined chinbar
- Fit Kit™ padding aftermarket kits available
- 8 vents with internal channeling
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
Bought the giro cipher in matte black-red variant. It boasts impressive build quality. The padding inside the helmet is very dense. Medium fits my 58 cm head snug. Especially the cheek pad press very snugly keeping the helmet from wobbling around.
The large front opening keeps the helmet cool and allows for really wide field of vision.The weight is acceptable and not noticable as the helmet sit hugs the head nicely without any pressure points. I have used the helmet for enduro races here in greece under hot weather and I never felt boiling inside it during the descents.
The go-pro mount on the helmet is robust. I have used it with my camera to film enduro race stages during practice. The placement of the mount is spot on allowing for a great video angle. However after reviewing the videos I found that in really rough stuff the mount would wobble slightly on the helmet resulting in slightly shaky video.Some extra adhesive would resolve that problem.
Very happy with the helmet. Build quality is good, it all feels well thought out and put together. Much better than slightly cheaper 661 helmets i've had in the past. I was on the lower end of the sizing band and it still fits nice and snug. Only downside so far is that the helmet bag that comes with it fell apart immediately.