Giro Ionos Road Helmet - Sale Special
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 21 enormous Wind Tunnel vents and optimally placed internal exhaust channels maximize air flow across your head, ensuring that you stay cool on the hottest days and over the longest climbs
- 15 percent better ventilation than the class leading Atmos
- A visible weave of composite called In-Mould Composite subframe, runs throughout the helmet liner and around the vents
- The use of composites in the sub-frame provides incredible structural support, impact dispersion and resistance to penetration
- Allows great big vents without compromising protective capability
- X-Static fabric pads are woven with pure silver fibres and kill 100 percent of bacteria
- Inhibits growth of odour-causing bacteria and fungi within 4 hours after a ride!
- Helps you stay cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- RocLoc 4 fit system
- Meets CE EN1078 certification
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.95
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Sizing Information for Giro Helmets:
Looks fantastic, feels comfortable and keeps your head cool with air vents as indicated in product description. Spare set of fabric pads and winter liner included with helmet.
This is an excellent helmet and I have had these since they first came out. Light, comfortable and very protective. I have totally wrecked 2 of them and without them 1 would have been a case of serious head injury. It really comes down to how much is your head worth should the potential head injury occour. I certainly rate this helmet.