Green Oil CF3 Re-usable Lube Spray 100ml
The CF3 re-usable lube spray lets you spray Green Oil onto your bike. It can also be used with White, or Clean Chain degreaser. It uses air pressure rather than harmful propellants:
What can you expect from the Green Oil CF3 Re-Useable Lube Spray?
- Uses natural air pressure, created by pumping the can up, when it runs out simply pump up again
- Re-usable, simply screw the top off to re-fill with Green Oil again and again
- No VOCs
- No Isobutane
- Incredible spray performance
- Easy to use
Why use a CF3?
Every workshop has a spray can these days. Simply, it’s quick and easy to spray lube onto a bike when servicing it. However, most spray cans are difficult to recycle, and they contain numerous toxic nasties, including PTFE/Teflon.
This is not only bad for 'the environment', but the immediate workshop environment and therefore your health. Other spray lubes specifically say, 'only use in a well-ventilated area' because they are so harmful. Yet, in most workshops, the windows cannot be open all the time - it would get cold. So staff in workshops breathe in the stuff and suffer lung damage.
How to fill your CF3
1. Remove the cover cap
2. Unscrew the collar (shown below in red) of the spray unit, and remove the spray unit.
3. Pour in your fluid*
4. Screw the spray unit back on
Green Oil - Designed by a rider, for the rider
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.59