Green Oil Ecosponge 3
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Green Oil EcoSponge 3 softens and expands in water to make a great general bike and frame cleaning sponge. The Ecosponge is the World's first fair trade bicycle product, and forms part of the Eco Rider Deluxe set.
What is 'fair trade'?
The EcoSponge is Green Oils only fair trade product, fair trade doesn't apply to things produced in 'developed' countries, where workers rights are already high, or products from large factories where a different set of labour codes are applied. Fair trade applies generally to processed farm products, and things made by hand. Like coffee, or little wood toys for example.
What can you expect from the Green Oil EcoSponge 3?
- Makes a great foam bike cleaner when squeezed
- The EcoSponge uses a plant based inner
- Soft Cotton outer for superior frame cleaning
- Durable and Washing Machine Safe
How to use the EcoSponge
1. Soak in a bucket of water for 1 minute. Watch it soften and expand
2. Apply Green Clean bike cleaner to your frame
3. Clean off dirt with your Ecosponge, rinsing it out regularly
4. After use, dry out your Ecosponge inside or in the sun
How is Ecosponge green?
- It’s made using fair trade principles
- It doesn't contain petrochemicals
- It can be composted at the end of its life
- The card label is made of 100% recycled card
Recycled: The outside is made of recycled cotton. Literally, every Ecosponge is completely unique! They are largely made from reclaimed cotton rice sacks. This is super soft for frame cleaning, and tough enough to wipe down your frame too.
Compostable: The Ecosponge is biodegradable and can go on your compost heap if it ever wears out. It is Petrochemical free, so you're not putting fragments of petrochemicals into the environment when using it.
Green Oil - Designed by a rider, for the rider
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.