Green Oil White - Super Dry Chain Wax Lubricant
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
White is a super dry chain wax. It uses a plant based rather than petrochemical based solvent. The formula contains natural bees wax rather than petrochemical or paraffin wax. Simply put it on your chain, let it dry and it leaves a dry lubricating film on the chain which will attract no dirt or rust.
White is super dry - it uses a powerful yet natural bio ethanol solvent, which dries quickly (in around seven minutes on a good day). The bio ethanol is made from sugar beet grown in Europe, as part of Green Oil UK's commitment to the environment. The formula is bio-degradable, and even uses traditional bees wax rather than petrochemical wax.
What can you expect from the Green Oil White - Super Dry Chain Wax Lubricant?
Made for dusty conditions, but the tenacious formula makes it great for wet weather too
White wont get on your trouser leg like other lubes (perfect for the commute to work)
Long nozzle for easy application
100ml Recycled Bottle
How to apply:
1. Ensure the your bike is secure
2. With the cap on, shake the bottle vigorously upside down.
3. Preferably clean the chain first, and ensure it’s dry. (A wipe down with a rag is better than nothing.)
3. Work out how many times you need to turn the cranks for one chain circulation - Slowly turn the cranks backwards, watching a single chain link
4. Squeeze the bottle gently to apply White to the top part of the bottom half of the chain (if that doesn't make sense, hopefully the diagram below does!). Apply to one length of the chain. Apply to the 'rollers', the cylinders on the chain.
5. Turn the cranks back for one chain circulation, and leave to dry for 7 minutes.
(This is especially important if it’s raining).
6. You are ready to ride. Alternatively, for a super clean chain, wipe off excess by running the chain once through a rag.
Recycling information:Green Oil UK Limited will pay you 10p in cash for your old Green Oil chain lube bottle. This concept is widespread in most countries where deposit bottles are used for beer and other drinks. See Green Oil at the next trade show for your bottle deposit!
You can of course though recycle your White bottle. The cap however is made of polypropylene - plastic type 5, most councils in the UK don't take plastic type five for recycling. Please rinse and recycled the bottle after removing the cap.
Designed by a rider, for the rider
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.81
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.81
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.63
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Another great product from Green Oil. Safe to use and you know it's environmentally sound.
Used on my road and mountain bikes, seems pretty good so far. Lasts a good while on the road for sure.