Hamax Siesta Child Seat
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Continuously adjustable. Extra good sleeping position (20? degrees)
- Ergonomic sitting position
- Double buckle system makes it safe and easy to fastening the child
- Extra space for the child?s helmet
- Ventilation in the backrest
- Safe and easy fitting to the Hamax Safety System
- Can be mounted on bikes with or without a luggage carrier
- For children older than 9 months and up to 22 kg
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports
- Belt buckle cannot be opened by the child
- The child seat is easy and quick to connect to the bicycle
- The free hanging carrier, fixed to the seat, offers excellent suspension to protect the child?s spine
- UV stabilized material
- Can be attached to cycles with or without a luggage carrier
- Fits tubes from 28-40mm
- Fits most oval tubes
- Cables in the fastening area is no problem
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $24.14
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $32.18
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
This version was bought over and above the Sleepy to offer the extra recline - a good choice after the first bike outing!
The seat is really easy to fit and once the bracket is on, it is very simple to clip in and out when not in use. (the bracket also has a lock which is handy as the seat is so easy to release!)
My little one loves the seat and finds it really comfy - the adjustable foot rests are a good idea.
I did lots of research before the purchase and hamax came iut very well - even in terms if resale vale. Would recommend !
Great seat. It was immediately loved by my 2 years old son. Have not discovered any shortcomings except one: once safety belts slipped out from its holes in the seat back. But may be I did not tighten it properly.