High5 Energy Gel
High5 Energy Gel
- EnergyGel is a high carbohydrate, ultra concentrated 4th generation gel with delicious, light, natural fruit flavours
- Each 38gram sachet contains 23 grams of carbohydrate to provide you with instant energy
- Easy to open, easy to swallow and easy to digest: EnergyGel is Race proven in the World?s toughest competitions providing fast fuel to endurance athletes everywhere
- 38g sachet with 23g of carbohydrate for instant energy
- Flavours: Citrus, Banana, Orange, Summer fruits and Apple
Add 5,10 or 20 gels to the basket and Save on Unit Price....The more you buy the more you save!!!!
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.49
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.49
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.98
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This certainly does the job and tastes good too.
Decent tasting gels that do not clog your mouth up, pretty easy to open on the bike, and they keep you going too. Effective and reasonably priced: I'd recommend them.
I am a newbie at this gel stuff so this one was the first one I took. Tasted quite nice actually and sure did the trick.
Kept me going when I needed it to. I haven't noticed too much difference between these and other brands in terms of performance.
Been using this for years... it works, taste is good and effect can be felt in less than 10 minutes..
Good tasting gel, easy to open, easy to digest, great product
Ok, but not powerful enough for me. I prefered the Carnatine gels I tried the same weekend.
User friendly consistency, no need to squeeze that last bit out. Keeps me going.