Hope Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket
- The external bottom bracket is available with two different bearing options.
- Optimized for road use.
- All common systems are covered with this upgrade unit - making it ideal for Shimano, Race Face, and others.
- The machined aluminium cups hold either full stainless steel cartridge bearings, or ceramic bearings in stainless races.
- These custom, Swiss made bearings are double sealed, fully serviceable and removable which give much greater life span than stock units.
- The bearings are made (as all our bearings are) by INA and have been designed to run directly on the crankset axle, without the use of shims or spacers - again increasing life and reliability.
- We use a non contact, free running labyrinth seal to protect the bearing externally, and the machined aluminium centre tube is sealed internally with o-rings.
- Standard 6 colours are available on cups - red, blue, silver, black, gold and gunmetal, with the centre tubes being black on the stainless and gunsmoke on the ceramic.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.06
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great product from Hope as always and fantastic service from Merlin, what more to say!
Silky smooth bearings, an absolute must!