Extra 10% off Hope When you spend over £50 Save An Extra $17.89 at the checkout
Hope Hoops - Front - Pro2 Evo Straight Pull - 29er
RRP $198.81 Save 10%
29er Hope Hoops front wheels built with Pro2 Evo disc hubs, straight pull spokes and a choice of rims.
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards.
- The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- After many requests we have added a couple of 29er rims to the range. These are the excellent No Tubes Crest 29er, Flow 29er and the new Hope Tech Enduro rim.
- These are built using Sapim Sprint spokes which build a light, stiff wheel.
- Wheels supplied with quick release rear axle, front supplied quick release and 15mm.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race straight pull.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 29er front wheel.
- Supplied with 9mm Q/R and 15mm adapters
- Please note: No hope hubs are supplied with skewers
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr VazquezLight and strong. Tubeless setup works very well. Great upgrade for my bike
pvdm10Nice wheels! The Hope pro 2 evo hub is not as loud as everyone makes out. I really like it and hardly notice it when riding. I suppose if you think it is too loud, your not going fast enough?? The seals make the rear wheel axle feel a bit tight, but this seems to loosen up over time. The best part is the wide rims. At 25.5 mm internal width, they eliminate tyre roll off the rim at low pressures. Grip and stability when pushing hard are hugely improved over 19mm internal rims. Careful using non-tubless ready schwalbe tyres on these rims as I had one explode off the rim at 30 psi, showering me in sealant. Go with the tubeless ready tyres and you're good to go!
Mr ChristensenWhat a great wheel. Received them and they were true out of the box. Easy to change over to 15mm. They have stayed true even through countless rocky and rooted trails. Just can't beat the bling.
RyanBeautiful light wheelset, great price, good enough for anyone under 85kg.
//StefanPerfect wheels for 29-inch, and they are cheap here at Merlin cycles and they are fast and respond to email if you have any questions. Can only give the highest rating on the wheels and Merlin cycles. / / Stefan Sweden