Hope Hoops - Front - Pro2 Evo Straight Pull - 29er
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Following on from the success of the Pro2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards.
- The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
- After many requests we have added a couple of 29er rims to the range. These are the excellent No Tubes Crest 29er, Flow 29er and the new Hope Tech Enduro rim.
- These are built using Sapim Sprint spokes which build a light, stiff wheel.
- Wheels supplied with quick release rear axle, front supplied quick release and 15mm.
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Handbuilt in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Spokes: Sapim Race straight pull.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- 29er front wheel.
- Supplied with 9mm Q/R and 15mm adapters
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
Spring Parcel 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $22.31
Spring Global is part of TNT post NL, the parcel will be handed over to your national parcel service on arrival in your country. Please not this service does not have a guaranteed delivery time, please allow 7-14 days.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $44.63
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Nice wheels! The Hope pro 2 evo hub is not as loud as everyone makes out. I really like it and hardly notice it when riding. I suppose if you think it is too loud, your not going fast enough?? The seals make the rear wheel axle feel a bit tight, but this seems to loosen up over time. The best part is the wide rims. At 25.5 mm internal width, they eliminate tyre roll off the rim at low pressures. Grip and stability when pushing hard are hugely improved over 19mm internal rims. Careful using non-tubless ready schwalbe tyres on these rims as I had one explode off the rim at 30 psi, showering me in sealant. Go with the tubeless ready tyres and you're good to go!
What a great wheel. Received them and they were true out of the box. Easy to change over to 15mm. They have stayed true even through countless rocky and rooted trails. Just can't beat the bling.
Beautiful light wheelset, great price, good enough for anyone under 85kg.
Perfect wheels for 29-inch, and they are cheap here at Merlin cycles and they are fast and respond to email if you have any questions. Can only give the highest rating on the wheels and Merlin cycles.
/ / Stefan Sweden