Hope Hoops - Rear - Pro2 Evo 650B
- 27.5 rims: Stans Arch or Flow
- CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England
- Machine built and hand finished in-house
- Bearing type: Stainless Cartridge (S6903, S6803, S6804 & S17287)
- Hub Body: 2014 T6 aluminium
- Colours: Standard - Black
- Hole Drilling: 32
- Cassette body: Aluminium
- Ratchet type: 4 pawl (40t engagement)
- Spokes: Sapim Race.
- 2mm brass nipples.
- Front wheels supplied with QR and 15mm Conversions.
- Weights: Std - Front 860g Rear 982g
- Standard spoke option stocked, not straight pull as pictured
- Pictured with Arch rim, available with Arch or Flow options
- Estimated delivery transit time: 6-10 Days Limited Tracking
TNTPost Global Pack 6-10 Days Limited Tracking: $24.92
TNT Post is an economy international service. Delivery times for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries are around 7-15 workings days. Parcels are trackable online.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $49.85
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Only have a couple rides on them, but so far so good. They mount up really easy. They are a tiny bit tighter fitting the tire over than a standard Flow rim, but that meant they immediately filled with air and popped into place. The freewheel has a little buzz, but I don't hear it on the dirt, only on the street. It is actually quieter than the Charger wheel that it replaced. Engagement feels good, and the wheel is nice and stiff. I just used the Stan's yellow tape, and it worked like a champ.