Hope Vision 1 Front LED Light is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Hope Vision 1 Front LED Light
This item was discontinued 18th November 2014.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
The new improved 1 LED lamp features an upgrade to the latest LED technology from Cree. Lumen output has been increased by approximately 35% to 215 (measured) lumens without any reduction in battery life when compared to the previous model.
This provides enough light to illuminate the road in front of you, be seen and if using it as an ancillary light, help to find your way around the campsite or the depths of your hydration pack.
The fully re-designed drive circuit now features a new low battery warning mode to alert the user approximately 30 minutes prior to the shutdown of the lamp. Operation is controlled via a simple on/off/mode switch on the top and is programmed to turn the light on in low mode and cycle through to the higher settings, giving better control of the light in tricky situations when more light is needed quickly.
The lamp is available as a stand-alone unit or as a Hope branded set which includes 4 high performance rechargeable 2500mAh NiMH AA battery cells and a fast charger – everything you need to get straight out on the dark roads or trails.
- Designed, tested and CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England.
- Light Source: 1 x Cree XTE LED.
- Light Output: 215 measured lumens, 300 generated lumens.
- Beam: 1 x Spot (+/- 12 Deg).
- Colours: Black, Red, Blue, Gold and Gunsmoke.
- Mounting: Handlebar mount, helmet mount or wrist lanyard.
- Battery: 4 x AA cells (optional additional purchase)
- Weight: 110g, complete without batteries.
- Power Levels: 3 (+ flash).
System includes: Lamp, handlebar mount, helmet mount, and wrist lanyard.