Hydrapak Reyes Hydration Pack - 2012
- The Reyes strikes a minimalist balance between carrying plenty of water with just the right amount of gear
- Large Main Pocket with Pump Sleeve and Zippered Organizer Pocket and Key Clip
- Dual Horizontal Gear Straps and Buckles for lager gear
- Dedicated Zippered Reservoir Pocket on Back Panel
- Comfortable Padded Shoulder Strap
- 360 Degree Reservoir Insulation
- Soft Moisture Wicking Back Panel
- Quick Access front mesh pocket
- Silky Slider Sternum Strap
- Removable Waist Belt
- Weight: 1lb, 4oz
- Gear Storage: 325 cu. in. (5.3 L)
- 100 oz. (3L) Reversible Reservoir II, with Plug-N-Play
- Measures 17.5" x 7.25" x 4.25"
- 210D Baby Rip Nylon and 210D Nylon Construction
- 420D HD Nylon Bottom Panel
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.54
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.54
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $17.08
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great pack - very roomy and the bladder is very easy to clean.
Quality product and a good price, easy to fill and clean bladder is much better than a camelback
This hydration pack is very comfortable to wear with the padded straps, it has a lot more room than I expected, enough room for a waterproof jacket, even when carrying 3l of water. Brilliant.
What a bargain ! This pack has ample room for a host of essentials for a day's biking with a 3 litres of water too. The pack is comfortable on your back, keeps the water moderately cool, even after a days riding and has room for a waterproof - puncture kit - small tools kit - phone,keys,wallet without being too bulky. The only gripe was I had to buy the magnetic clip extra afterwards ! All in all, a very good product at a very good price !
Really well thought out backpack, the plug a play system makes refills a doddle. With a 2 ltr fill I still have room for a light jacket, knee pads, pump, repair kit, spare tube, small first aid kit, keys, phone and snacks. Couldn't ask for more, brilliant product, more than happy.