K-Edge Computer Mount for Garmin Edge MKII
- A precision-made secure mount for your Garmin Edge
- Compatible with all Edge units that utilise the quarter turn bike mount system, and is fully adjustable for the different size units
- The Garmin unit is centred and in front of the stem, giving the user an improved view of the data
- Positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, giving a more aerodynamic location
- Long-lasting protective anodised two-tone fade finish
- Features a plastic insert that is kind to your computer and can be rotated through 90 degrees for the Forerunner series
- Fits 31.8 mm handlebars
- Weighs only 30 g
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a lifetime warranty: you break it, we'll replace it
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.04
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.04
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Really secure and looks great, I have one on every road bike.
An excellent peice of kit, if a liitle overpriced. Asthetically pleasing on the bike, fits very securely providing a strong rigid mount for your Garmin. Infinitely better than using Garmin supplied Plastic mount secured by rubber loops. Would have given this product 5 stars had it been more sensibley priced. Never the less would definitely recommend.
This mount is much better than Garmin's own offering. It's very well made. It holds your computer rock steady and straight. I had the Garmin mount and the computer sat in it a few degrees off to the right which was annoying. A bit expensive for what it is, but you have to pay for quality.