K-Edge TT Computer Mount for Garmin Edge
- A precision-made secure mount for your Garmin Edge
- Compatible with all Edge units that utilise the quarter turn bike mount system, and is fully adjustable for the different size units
- The Garmin unit is nestled between the aero-bars, giving the user an improved view of the data
- Positions the Garmin computer in a very aerodynamic location
- Long-lasting protective anodised two-tone fade finish
- Features a plastic insert that is kind to your computer and can be rotated through 90 degrees, via locking mechanism
- Fits 22.2 mm aero bars
- Weighs only 30 g
- K-Edge products are proudly CNC machined in the USA and have a lifetime warranty: you break it, we'll replace it
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.29
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Solid & works well. Garmin is a little close to the bar which makes it hard to press buttons on the side but this is a small negative.
This is an excellent product, very well made and fits perfectly between the tri bars on my bike. The whole base twists to lock your Garmin edge device in place as you obviously can't twist the device into place between the bars. Once mounted you can still switch the Garmin on & off as the on/off button is accessible underneath the left tri bar. Delivery by Merlin was lightning fast & well packaged.
great mount for those with TT bars that are set close together
Nice design in that it works with all garmins that have a quarter turn mounts, clamp very good and strong
A work of art for the TT bike - its a fabulously engineered piece of kit. Its a little bulky though, but thats not an issue if you mount it between tri bars.
Classy piece of kit this! A very well thought out design by someone with TT expertise. Easy to fit, & sits neatly between the bars & low enough to not get in the way but easy to install GPS unit with the twist mechanism. As always, GREAT service by Merlin!