Kurt Kinetic Magnetic 2 Cycle Trainer is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Kurt Kinetic Magnetic 2 Cycle Trainer
This item was discontinued 23rd June 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Magnetic resistance at its best. Quiet. Smooth. Same high-quality frame used on the Road Machine trainer. Only magnetic trainer with 6.25 lb. flywheel for realistic wind-up and coast down. Variable magnetic resistance is perfect for all types of bikes—especially lower-geared or single speed bikes (mountain, cyclocross, BMX and track)
- The standard for magnetic trainers—Precision engineering & unique design
- 9 levels of smooth, quiet, resistance
- Fully assembled
- Perfect for mountain bike gearing or climbing simulation
- Unmatched stability and durability
- Lifetime warranty
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs grip for easy setup
- Largest flywheel of any magnetic trainer gives realistic road feel
- Large diameter roller reduces tire wear and provides a smoother ride
- Fits 22” to 29” wheels—up to 29 x 2.4” tires sizes
- Lifetime Warranty & Crash Replacement Policy
- Recommended Kinetic accessories: Trainer Bag, Riser Ring, Trainer Mat, and Pro Flywheel