Lezyne Classic Floor Drive Pump
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Aluminum foot; steel piston and barrel
- Varnished wood handle
- 47"/120cm extra-long, premium-grade hose
- Alloy Flip-Thread chuck threads securely to both Presta and Schrader valves
- Flip-Thread chuck and hose threads securely to foot when not in use
- Long travel piston with reduced barrel diameter lowers required pumping effort
- Oversized 2.5" diameter gauge assembly, 160psi max
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $15.66
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $19.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Good quality and fair price. Does what it says on the tin. Easily replaceable presta valve attachment a good plus. Fairly narrow barrel makes high pressures easy to pump on road bike tyres, but still has enough volume for easily filling Mtb tyres.
This is an excellent floor pump. It's expensive but well made and the screw-on chuck protects Presta valves from bending. I've had one for 5 yrs with no problems and I'm buying this for a friend (who is fed-up mangling his valves with the one he uses).
Great pump with good air volumeg is very ood value and well made. Recommend.