Lezyne Femto Drive LED - Front
NEW Compact, bright safety light: The ideal durable commuter light.
Durable CNC machined aluminium body with high grade clear lens optics.
Easy, large button operation. Five light modes.
Simple “no tools required” fitting to handlebars, seat posts, helmets, bags, seat packs.
Available as: Front ; Rear or Pair.
Colours: Anodised Black; Silver; Red; Blue
• Road/Commute/MTB back up light
• No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
• 15 lumens output
• Large area, clear, high grade lens optics
• Internal reflector increases visibility
• 5 Modes
1) Slow Flash
3) Rapid Flash
5) Solid high
• Easy to operate with gloves, lens is a big button switch
• Replaceable CR2032 battery (pair per light). Available as twin pack and 8 pack accessory
• Easy to fit: no tools required, silicon band and Composite Matrix bracket
• Quality materials: CNC alloy body; Composite Matrix back cap
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Tiny: 25mm diameter x30mm
• Lightweight: 29g with br
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.41
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.41
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
This is a great little front light to help you be seen in low light conditions. I have it on the road bike and like the simple design and the way it works. A range of colours are available so you can match the other kit on your bike too. I also have the matching rear light.
Small and unobtrusive best used for city/commuting,usual high quality design from Lezyne
Great fixing and bright enough for early morning and dusk to be noticed. Might have issue with cell current leakage which I have had before with small LED lights when they have been turnd off! Also be careful with the thread as the cover is Aluminium but the base is plastic and it can be cross-threaded when you are in a rush!