Lezyne Micro Drive Rear LED Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
NEW Compact, powerful and very affordable: Probably the best rear light on the market. Up to 70 genuine lumen red light out-put on “daytime flash” mode. Make sure you are seen on every ride, not just at night time. Lightweight, durable CNC machined aluminium body with side visibility cuts and MOR Optics. The Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Simple to use, the integrated USB stick for cable-free recharging of the built-in Li-ion battery. Easily mounted with no tools required, fits a wide range of seat post diameters via a snap-fit Composite Matrix mount that is secured with a multi -position, silicon strap.
Colours: Anodised Polished Black; Polished Anodised Silver.
• Rechargable Rear light
• Road/MTB/Commute/Time Trial
• Up to 70 genuine lumens output on daytime flash mode
• Mode sequence optimised for daily rider. 6 settings
1) Flash 1 Slow: 30 lumens/5hrs
2) Flash 2 Rapid: 30 lumens/5hrs
3) Pulse: 30 lumens/5hrs
4) Solid High: 30 lumens /2.5hrs
5) Solid Low: 5 lumens /16hrs
6) Daytime Flash: 70 lumens/2.5hrs (access via press and hold)
• Simple to re-charge, integrated USB charging stick
• Easy to fit: no tools required, silicon band and Composite Matrix snap fit bracket
• Quality materials: CNC alloy body; Composite Matrix end cap
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Side visibility design improves safety
• Uniform beam pattern: optimised rear light beam for maximum distance visibility
• High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Battery (built in) LIR123A
• Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
• Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
• Small: 26mm diameter x71mm
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.14
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.14
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.28
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Very good visibility and versatility for placement onto your cycle.
Easy to charge up with USB and fits well on rear seat post, although hard to angle up or down. Found scrolling through the sequences took a little to get used to, but seems to come back on at last setting. Indiciator light is very usefull and still had couple of hours on red flashing.
Very bright - great light
tried this light out in the dark on the road bike and this is the first time that I could guarantee that the traffic actually noticed me. Probably the brightest rear light available. Easy to charge up with the USB plug. The option of a day setting with 70 lumens means that you can be seen all the time. Have recommended this light to friends, can't say better than that.
I ordered this light as I have two Leyzne rechargable front lights and have found these to be of excellent quality. This light is of similar quality and extremely bright. The battery lasts a 2 hour evening training session on full power. It is reassuring to have the battery level check LED within the on/off switch. The mount is an unusual design but as long as the light is properly located it works well even over rough roads and believe me the roads are rough around here!!
A great light ! Powerful, well made and easy to use
Really pleased with this light. It's really bright and makes sure that you're seen on those dark roads, especially as winter draws in. The USB port makes it really easy to charge and I love the battery life feature. If fully charged it glows green, if half charged green/ red etc etc. Great feature and great light. Had read some comments about fears the holder wasn't robust enough, but I've not experienced this. The holder does the job and holds the light securely. Well worth the money (and very quick delivery from Merlin).
A nice bright light.
Traffic definitely sees you.
The rubberized switch is not as smooth as a colleagues macrodrive front light. Also the number of different modes that the light has can take a while to cycle through to get to the one you want. Perhaps familiarity will improve this point.
The USB recharging is very handy as it can be topped up at work before leaving for home.
Great light, will be very useful now the dark nights setting in. Gives me greater confidence cycling in the dark. Look forward to many miles cycling with this easy to use, easy to charge, good looking light.