Lezyne Power Drive XL LED Loaded
NEW Compact performance light, very powerful unit with “infinite light” feature: Ideal for serious MTB and Road cycling.
Up to 400 lumen out-put in a lightweight, sculpted, durable CNC machined aluminium body with side visibility cuts and MOR Optics. Never get left in the dark with the “Infinite Light” replaceable battery feature. The Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level at any time. Simple to use, Micro USB cable for USB recharging of the Li-ion battery. Easily mounted with no tools required, fits a wide range of handlebar diameters via a universal size, hard mount Composite Matrix bracket full angle adjust positioning.
Front Loaded including extra battery and helmet mount kit
Colours: Anodised Polished Black; Polished Anodised Silver.
• Rechargable Front light
• Road/ MTB/ Commute
• No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
• Up to 400 genuine lumens output
• Mode sequence optimised for daily rider. 4 main settings
1) Enduro (medium): 250 lumens/3hrs
2) Blast (high): 400 lumens/2hrs
3) Economy (low): 125lumens/5.5hrs
4) Flash: 250 lumens / 5.5hrs
• Race Mode: access to toggle between High and Medium settings
• Simple to re-charge, Micro USB charging cable included (common EU standard)
• Easy to fit: no tools required, hard mount Composite Matrix bracket with angle adjust.
• Quality materials: fully CNC sculpted alloy body
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Side visibility design improves safety
• Uniform beam pattern: even distribution of light optimised for cycling
• High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Battery (exchangeable) LIR18650
• Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
• Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
• Compact: 33mm diameter x102mm
• Lightweight: 144g with handlebar bracket
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.29
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.57
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Bought as secondary light for use on helmet when MTB'ing Beam is ok for size / cost of light package. Helmet attachment works ok. Spare battery is good, to take with you for emergencies. First use got 2.5 hours run time using a mixture of full and reduced beam as required. Threads on battery cover a bit tight and easy to cross thread.
The usual prompt Merlin delivery at a great price.
I bought this light to use during the day on Flash mode to reduce my chances of an A&E sleepover - It's very bright, even during the day, and lasted 5hours on one charge. Superb.
First let me say that price and service from Merlin were great as always.
As for the light, it performs better than I expected. On lit streets it is more than bright enough on its lowest setting.
On unlit roads and up to a 20ish MPH cruise the medium setting is perfect.
I don't go anywhere that I need to use full power, I commute an hour each way so try and be battery safe, yet it is noticably brighter than the medium setting should it be either darker or progress faster.
The only thing that I can fault is that the mount is both awkward to use, the light is difficult to get on, and the mounting screw goes into a plastic thread. As it won't fit my bars with one of the supplied rubber grips the mounting screw has to be done up very tight. I'm worried the thread will strip. A cheap Cateye light I have has a much better designed mounting.
The light itself is rock solid and feels of great quality. Very nearly a five star product.