Lezyne Super Drive XL Loaded Front Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The Lezyne Super Drive XL has been designed with the XL CNC-machined aluminum body that is lightweight, durable, and promotes LED efficiency. Constant Lumens power management drives LED performance at a bright 700 lumens. Overdrive Race Mode allows quick switching between Overdrive and Economy to optimize the use of power for any occasion. The Side Visibility Cuts allow for 180 degrees of visibility, especially from the side. The Infinite Light design allows the user to replace the Li-ion battery on demand. The Intelligent Power Indicator button allows the user to check the power level any time and choose either fast, high eﬃciency, 2 Amp recharging with a compatible wall adaptor or via a Micro USB cable for ultimate convenience. The Super Drive XL comes with Composite Matrix handlebar mounts (25.4mm and 31.8mm) and 2 rubber shims. It is also available as a Fully Loaded package with CM handlebar mounts, a CM helmet mount, a spare battery pack, a Micro USB charging cable, and CM storage case.
Front Loaded including extra battery and helmet mount kit
Colours: Anodised Polished Black
• Rechargable Front light
• MTB/ Road / Commute
• No wires design, clutter free handlebars.
• Up to 700 genuine lumens output
• Mode sequence optimised for daily rider. 4 main settings
1) Overdrive 700 lumens
2) Enduro (medium): 350 lumens/2.5hrs
2) Blast (high): 500 lumens/1.5hrs
3) Economy (low): 175lumens/5hrs
4) Flash: 350 lumens / 5hrs
• Race Mode: access to toggle between High and Medium settings
• Simple to re-charge, Micro USB charging cable included (common EU standard)
• Easy to fit: no tools required, hard mount Composite Matrix bracket with angle adjust.
• Quality materials: fully CNC sculpted alloy body
• Highly water resistant, O-ring sealed to FL1 standard
• Side visibility design improves safety
• Uniform beam pattern: even distribution of light optimised for cycling
• High Quality Lezyne Lithium Ion Battery (exchangeable) LIR18650
• Battery indicator: traffic light style intelligent power button when riding
• Battery check: with light off, charge can be checked with quick press of button
• Lightweight: 138g with handlebar bracket
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.72
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent piece of equipment , very bright indeed
Great light, I am very happy with it! I was looking for something to get rid of all the cabling of external batteries, with all the mounting and dismounting wether you ride by night during the week days, or by day at weekends. Simplicity at its best, decent power, and enough battery life for week days training (and a spare battery if more time needed).
Love this light. I use it for a 4 hour round trip commute in and out of built up areas. The BEST function, and why I chose this was the ability to switch from Overdrive (575 Lumens) to Economy (175) as I move between well-lit and unlit areas. All this is done by the simple push of a button on the top of the light; and no issues doing this while wearing bulky gloves too.
It is sleek in design and fits easily to the handlebars. VERY happy with this purchase and really pleased to have a backup battery too. I compared this too the Moon X Power 780 and preferred this one due to the function mentioned above, the relatively slim design and the additional battery. Charging is easy and uses a micro USB charger. I have not used the helmet mount.
As ever Merlin Cycles were the best priced -
Very pleased with the Super Drive. The 'mid' setting is perfectly adequate for unlit lanes and the low setting ideal in lit areas (extending run time).
Run time is as advertised and the big advantage of the 'loaded' product over the competition is it comes with a spare battery-perfect to carry in your pocket and extend your night rides.
The usual highly competitive price and faultless service from Merlin.
Very solidly made light. first charge did seem to take forever but was ok after that. Supplied with one battery fully charged (the spare) but the one in the light was fully discharged - recomend, as do the instructions, that you remove the battery when not using for a while. It is very bright on anything other than the economy setting and flash is literally like a camera flash going off every half second. There does not appear to be a great difference between Enduro and Blast settings but I've only ridden in the dark with it twice so far. When fastened onto the handle bars you can still twist the light left to right no matter how tight you screw it on, don't know if that'show it is designed and a good thing or bad thing.