Lezyne Zecto Drive Front & Rear LED Lights
- Commute / Road / MTB rechargable safety light set. ZECTO pair sets the new standard in rechargable, high-visibility lighting and brings added safety to every cyclist at an affordable price.
- Three high intensity white(front) or red (rear) LEDs are mounted in custom "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency. 180 degrees of visibilty with multiple side LEDs with double as charge and power indicator.
- Compact size (40mmx40mm x 35mm).
- Composite body with engineered alloy bezel.
- Lightweight (104g with straps) and tough.
- Six modes: Three flash modes, Economy and Blast solid modes plus "Daytime Flash" mode.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard) rubber button and charge port seal. New "hipster" easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like.
- Zecto is supplied with MicroUSB to USB cable and easily charged from any USB plug.
- Charging indicators built into side LEDs.
- Intelligent power indicator fuel gauge LEDs double as side illumination.
- Highest qualtiy Lithium Polymer battery built in.
- 2 year warranty.
- Front Output rating: Economy 20lm; Blast 40lm; Flash modes 40lm; Daytime Flash 80lm!
- Front Burn times: 3hours - 6hr45min depending on mode.
- Rear Output rating: Economy Flash modes 10lm; Economy 5lm; Blast 10lm; Daytime Flash 20lm.
- Burn times: 2hr45min - 7hr depending on mode.
Day or night...Ride safe, always be seen!
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Great for back up but need a more powerful front light to see were you're going.
These are great lights. The charge lasts for a good while, easy to charge via USB, lots of different modes and best of all easy to take on and off the bike. A great product from Lezyne and Merlin's service was excellent.