Lezyne Zecto Drive Front & Rear LED Lights
RRP $71.08 Save 27%
Commute / Road / MTB rechargable safety light set
- Commute / Road / MTB rechargable safety light set. ZECTO pair sets the new standard in rechargable, high-visibility lighting and brings added safety to every cyclist at an affordable price.
- Three high intensity white(front) or red (rear) LEDs are mounted in custom "MOR" lens for increased output efficiency. 180 degrees of visibilty with multiple side LEDs with double as charge and power indicator.
- Compact size (40mmx40mm x 35mm).
- Composite body with engineered alloy bezel.
- Lightweight (104g with straps) and tough.
- Six modes: Three flash modes, Economy and Blast solid modes plus "Daytime Flash" mode.
- Waterproof (FL1 standard) rubber button and charge port seal. New "hipster" easy-fit bracket with patented durable rubber strap fits the bike, your belt, clothing, bags, seatpack, just about anywhere you like.
- Zecto is supplied with MicroUSB to USB cable and easily charged from any USB plug.
- Charging indicators built into side LEDs.
- Intelligent power indicator fuel gauge LEDs double as side illumination.
- Highest qualtiy Lithium Polymer battery built in.
- 2 year warranty.
- Front Output rating: Economy 20lm; Blast 40lm; Flash modes 40lm; Daytime Flash 80lm!
- Front Burn times: 3hours - 6hr45min depending on mode.
- Rear Output rating: Economy Flash modes 10lm; Economy 5lm; Blast 10lm; Daytime Flash 20lm.
- Burn times: 2hr45min - 7hr depending on mode.
Day or night...Ride safe, always be seen!
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
Mr BurnsGood value for money, front light could be brighter but for the price I paid I couldn't expect more
Mr mayLight, small easy to fit and very bright light set, the only slight draw back is the length of working light time between charge, and fitting charge lead to lights is a bit fiddly
Mr SaundersGreat for back up but need a more powerful front light to see were you're going.
Mr RadcliffeThese are great lights. The charge lasts for a good while, easy to charge via USB, lots of different modes and best of all easy to take on and off the bike. A great product from Lezyne and Merlin's service was excellent.