Lizard Skins Stick On Chainstay Protector
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Carbon Leather Chainstay Protector, protects the frame and paintwork from chain slap and reduces noise. The pack includes 2 frame patches for use in other locations to prevent cable rub.
- The Clear Polyurethane Chainstay Protector is almost invisible, but protects the frame and paintwork from chain slap. The pack includes 2 frame patches for use in other locations to prevent cable rub.
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.57
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.57
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.14
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Any Lizard Skins product I have ever purchased has been a great product. Very fast and reliable delivery every time. Thank you Merlin Cycles!
First class quality product. It is approximately 3mm thick and dense rubber.
This is the first time I have used this brand and I am impressed with the appearance and function of the chainstay protector.
Super sticky and thick chain stay protector which looks great on a black glossy frame. Excellent quality product.
Carbon look chainstay protector to protect my carbon chainstay. Nice & unobtrusive, very sticky which is great, but needs care when fitting. Seems to be doing a great job. Just flexible enough and sticky enough to be shaped around the weird and wonderful contours of the chainstay.
Great for the places that get knock or rub. Basically invisible to the naked eye too, which is nice
Carbon effect pads look good on a matt carbon frame with very sticky backing holding a curved chainstay shape. Not the most elegant (quite thick) but does the job well.
Protected my frame very well
I have used the Lizard Skin chainstay protector on my previous bikes and found it very impressive in doing what it is meant to do very well.
Exactly as described, very quick delivery!