Maxxis High Roller 2.35" 60A Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Our most popular and versatile mountain tyre, the High Roller's ramped leading edges roll fast, while the side lugs offer stability at speed and a sharp edge to hold corners.
- The grooved centre knobs provide straight-line control.
- The High Roller's tread design translates well to all mountain bike disciplines, including downhill, cross country, and freeride.
- Ramped knob design - front or rear
- Versatile performance
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.05
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
I used this tyre as a front it gave loads of confidence and was low drag, I would recommend it for damp/forest, loamy conditions.
I always use these tyres on the front on my trail bike. An excellent balance between grip, durability, weight and..err, High Rolling!
I have used these tyres since 2005 - predictable and grippy in anything but full on mud.
This is the perfect allround tyre I have ever tried, and I have tried a few. Been using these for years, grip in any conditions, not as light as some other makes but are tough as old boots, fit and forget. Even though these are not the UST version I find going tubeless they seal up well with stans on tube sealant. Can not fault product or service from Merlin.
An all round tire for just about anything at a great price
One of my favorites not the best rolling but grips so well