Maxxis Ignitor Folding 70a Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Ignitor tread pattern was designed for the most discerning professional racers and already has laid claim to multiple World Cup victories.
- The well-spaced tread pattern fills in nicely to provide low rolling resistance in the straights, while the ramped pentagonal knobs provide excellent traction in the corners and in medium soil.
- Designed to roll fast and hook up in medium to loose conditions Excellent multi-condition performance
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.05
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.05
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.09
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Wanted to try out a tyre thiner and lighter than my balloony WTB Raptors. The Ignitor 70a fits the bill, is easy to fit and rolls well, though it's too early to tell how they wear.
Maxxis products are always excellent.
About Merlin - I've been using Merlin for the last 10 years, for cycling components, they have been outstanding every time, never a delayed order, always reliable and great prices - which is why they continue to be my preferred supplier.