Maxxis Larsen TT 62a 26 x 2.0" Kevlar Exception
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions,
- which is why it`s the favored tread of many of our pro dual riders.
- The TT hooks up well because each small,
- square lug in the tread pattern is ramped to roll easily,
- yet tightly spaced so more knobs are making contact with the ground.
- Thus, the contact patch is effective on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ramped knob technology on the leading edge, coupled with close spacing,
- permits the small square knobs to roll fast
Trailing edges allow climbing and braking power on hard to medium terrain Low rolling resistance
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.30
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.