Maxxis Larsen TT 70a 2.0" Folding Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The TT works on a vast number of terrains and conditions, which is why it`s the favored tread of many of our pro dual riders.
- The TT hooks up well because each small, square lug in the tread pattern is ramped to roll easily, yet tightly spaced so more knobs are making contact with the ground.
- Thus, the contact patch is effective on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Ramped knob technology on the leading edge, coupled with close spacing, permits the small square knobs to roll fast Trailing edges allow climbing and braking power on hard to medium terrain Low rolling resistance
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.41
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.41
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent tyre and despatched very quickly. Thought I would choose Kevlar with the 70a hardness as getting too many punctures lately. Have used them with no punctures so far and great discount when I bought them. Looking at upgrading wheels next which merlin are renowned for. Starting to save pennies!
Wanted to try out a tyre thiner and lighter than my balloony WTB Raptors. The Larssen TT is no good for the current wet conditions off-road, but it's easy to fit and rolls well enough on tarmac, if you don't want to get a slick.
Great tyre nice and smooth on the road and digs in nicley on the track, well happy