Maxxis Minion DHR 2.5" Dual Ply Super Tacky Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Minion DHR was engineered to meet the demands of the UCI World Cup downhill races.
- Designed by our European racing development effort, Team Maxxis-MSC.
- The Minion DHR features ramped knobs, like the DHF, but the channels in the knobs are designed for braking and accelerating.
- Directional ramped knob design - front or rear Hardpack, loose-over-hardpack, medium soil Lightweight single ply casing 3C Triple Compound Technology in 26x2.50 (TB74272600)
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $16.78
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $16.78
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Used these for years. Not great at shedding mud but for everything else there's little better. Tyre of choice for the DH bike. Wears reasonably well for a super tacky too.