Mio Cyclo 300R Cycle Computer & GPS System
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- The Best Experience in Bicycle Navigation
- Meet the Mio Cyclo 300: the easy-to-use bicycle navigation device for anyone who enjoys cycling.
- With bicycle-route and road maps pre-installed, you are able to get started right out of the box. And if desired, the integrated car-navigation mode can even give you turn-by-turn directions to the nearest or starting point of a selected bicycle route.
- The Mio Cyclo 300 allows you to navigate easily from point A to B or to follow your own preferred routes. The turn-by-turn navigation effortlessly guides you, indicating every instruction with a clear sound alert.
- The Mio Cyclo 300 measures time, speed, distance, height, calorie consumption and more. The Mio Cyclo 300 makes navigating and sharing your experiences easy and suits the needs of every recreational or sportive user
- Anti-glare Touch Screen - With its large anti-glare 3” touch screen, the simple menu structure and clear on-screen buttons, the Cyclo 300 offers you true ease of use.
- Pre-installed Maps - With bicycle-route and road maps pre-installed, you are able to get started right out of the box. And if desired, the integrated car-navigation mode can even give you turn-by-turn directions to the nearest or starting point of a selected bicycle route.
- Unique Surprise Me™ Feature - If you choose to use the unique Surprise Me™ feature, the Cyclo 300 will coordinate three surprising bicycle routes based upon your entered time or distance. This is the ideal feature for anyone who has seen all the local routes, and for those who like to be surprised in an unfamiliar region. This feature will continuously offer new bicycle routes, even if you always opt for the same starting point.
- Cycling-related POIs - Thanks to the pre-installed points of interests (POIs), such as bicycle shops, restaurants and emergency locations, you will always be able to locate some refreshments or a new tyre with ease.
- Mio Share Desktop Application - With the Mio Share desktop application, you are able to store your data, manage your route history and share your experiences with your friends. The easy-to-use tool allows you to download routes and enjoy new roads and areas others find interesting. The application is also your one-stop shop for managing your device and downloading map updates or latest product information.
- Long-life Rechargeable Battery - With the long, rechargeable battery life of 12 hours, you can enjoy longer distances without having to worry about finding your way back home.
Water Resistant (IPX7) - The rugged waterproof casing (IPX7) ensures that the Mio Cyclo 300 is the perfect navigation device, resistant to every type of weather.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Int. Signed For 5-10 days: $0.00
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allows some tracking and requires a signature.
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.66
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
The computer was easy to get working and configure. It's bigger that my old Garmin Edge 205 but feels solid and works well from the touch screen.
I bought it for the Surprise Me feature so that I can ride some new routes, it seems to find quite a few of those from my house.
It comes with 1 bike mount but more can be bought from the Mio website
Dispatched promptly and arrived safely. The unit is well built and has an easy to follow screen for setting up preferences etc. The on-line operating instructions are fairly basic but after a bit of playing around I go the hang of it.
The navigation software is only adequate however in that it doesn't seem to recognise paths and opts for the road route at all times even in "mountain bike" setting. You have to manually plot the route using waypoints to get it to follow unpaved roads. Hopefully a firmware update will cure this.
The screen size is good and the "Surprise Me" function which chooses a random route based on your desired time or distance will be fun to use although again I expect it will only follow roads.
As it's a new product I can forgive the weaknesses but it would need firmware upgrades to the navigation software
to make it entirely recommended.