Mondraker Lithium RR LTD Frame - 2012
Mondraker Lithium RR 2012
Mondraker Stealth 2.0 Tubing
Mondraker Zero Suspension System, 100mm
Mondraker Stealth 2.0 Tubing:
Stealth 2.0 is the evolution of the Stealth technology to a new level of features and finishes.
The industrial design has been made even more dynamic to provide more fluidity and speed to each of the tubes, achieving a lighter visual weight and a more attractive look. The characteristic flat and rectangular faces and sharp edges of the original Stealth are combined with a 90 degrees tube twist increasing so the torsional rigidity of the entire frame.
This evolution uses all the knowledge gained from the Stealth tubing to streamline manufacturing processes and reduce weight without sacrificing strength. Stealth 2.0 uses an exclusive aluminium alloy in the 6000 series to reduce internal thicknesses and is butted to achieve a final weight that’s a real record.
Mondraker Zero Suspension:
Zero is the name of Mondraker’s proprietary suspension system and is used on all of its full suspension bikes. The Zero System belongs to the category called “Virtual Pivot” suspension systems. The most significant difference of the Zero system in relation to the other alternatives within this category is that the rear shock is floating between two links and is compressed from both ends. Depending on the optimization of the system and based on its usage, the lower plate compresses the rear shock an average of about 35% of its total length and the upper plate approximately 65%. The positioning of the rear shock together with the compression that the shock receives from both sides makes this system unique.
• Zero power loss. The system prevents any unwanted movements produced whilst pedalling resulting in maximum efficiency without extra compression or extension of the rear suspension.
• Zero pedal kickback. Chain length growth throughout the suspension travel is insignificant avoiding any backward movement of the crank set that could lead to poor pedalling efficiency or cadence.
• Zero brake jack. Rear brake forces do not alter the suspension system. The rear shock will absorb impacts without changing its function whilst using the rear brake.
• Zero bumps. The main characteristic of the system is its excellent absorption capacity at the same time as it provides high pedalling efficiency. The optimized trajectory of the rear axle and the linear nature of the rear shock assure very effective impact absorption.
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $33.97
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
This is the most efficient bike I ever had. It climbs without extra effort from a hard tail and it decent so well as my 6" Mega. I over built it a bit than a 4" XC at sub 27lb with a Reverb, pair of 2.35 tires and some extras. Lithium will be my all-round bike from now on. Thanks for the service from the gentlemen at Merlin cycles.