Moon Crescent Front LED Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 1 piece COB 10 chips high brightness white LED
- 50 Lumen of light output
- Side visibility
- 5 Modes: Standard/ High/ Overdrive/ 50% Flash/ 100% Flash/ Strobe
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery (3.7V 300mAh)
- USB Rechargeable
- Low battery, charging and fully charged indicator
- Automatic fully charge cut off system
- USB charging cable supplied
- Charge Time: 2 hours
- Quick release rubber strap handle bar mount fits 22-31.8mm diameter bars
- Water resistant
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.30
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $8.30
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.59
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Replaced a Lezyne front flasher that seemed to eat CR2032s to keep bright. Rechargeable is a big plus.
Run time fine for me. Ride couple of times for 1.5 to 2 hours each at weekend and no low battery warnings. Probably not a commuter light unless you can USB charge easily.
Side and three quarters visibility is great. Just what I wanted and miles better than the single LED lights. Much more noticeable.
Mounts horizontally or vertically. Sits horizontally under my SRAM Garmin mount, unobscured. Don't think mount would get around my head tube, but fine on oversize bars.
Light is great quality and seems well made. Brightness fine on 'low', very bright on 'high'. Use on flashing. Due to the wide dispersal, it's got no throw as a light to see with of course. Bit of light bleed might require use of a black marker pen on the top edge of the lens for darker rides.
Very light, although the mount is quite chunky and solid,
Overall great, cheap, 'be seen' light if you don't mid charging regularly.