Moon X Power 600 Front Light
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- 1 Cree XML T5 LED
- 600 Lumen output
- 7 modes – Overdrive, high, standard, low, flashing SOS
- SOS mode should only be used in an emergency, this setting can be seen for miles and used to attract attention.
- Heat sink cooling system
- Copper plate LED board to increase heat transfer rate and enhance light performance
- Side visibility
- Precision optical lens
- Low battery indicator
- Quick change battery design
- Water resistant
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.44
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $14.88
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
A good solid well designed light with plenty of different modes. I`m using it as a helmet light at the moment along side a 1800 lumens handle bar light, I can quite honestly say that its is nearly as bright as the 1800 lumens light I am using. If I were to use it on its own it would be more than adequate on the unlit tracks and moors I ride. I would most certainly recommend this light
Very well designed product, sturdy and well built. Excellent amount of light even on medium and high modes. Turbo is then maybe too bright. I`ve only used it twice so far on an unlit track at night so it was pitch black and I only used the med mode. I would def recommend this light to anyone wishing to do some night riding.