No Tubes Rim Strip
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Standard: The standard rim strip will has a Presta valve stem with removable core. It will fit most standard 26inch and 24inch 21.5 - 25mm wide mountain bike rims. Works Mavic 223, 221, 317, 517, 519, 717, 719, Sun 0 XC, UFO, Sub4, DT 4.1, and most other standard mountain bike rims.
- Freeride: The freeride rim strip has a Schrader valve stem with removable core. It will fit most 27mm to 34mm wide rims. Including: Rhyno Lite XL, Single wide, Single Track, Salsa Gordo, Alex DM24, and Supra D.
- Downhill: The downhill strip has a Schrader valve stem with removable core. It will fit most 26inch and 24inch rims 36mm to 39mm wide. Including: Mavic 729(old 321), Sun Double Wide, WTB Laser Disc DH, and Intense DH.
- Olympic: This is a custom rim strip with a presta valve and removable core to be used with our ZTR Olympic, ZTR 355, Arch. This rim strip is only 38g and features a removable valve core which allows for easier application of our tire sealant.
- Flow: This is a custom rim strip with a presta valve and removable core to be used with our ZTR Flow rim. This rim strip features a removable valve core which allows for easier application of our tire sealant.
- 29er: Tubeless rim strip with Presta valve stem and removable core for 29'er Tubeless Mountain Bike rims. Including: Bontrager 29'er V-Brake, Salsa Delgado-X, Mavic 520 Touring 29inch rims
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.70
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.70
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.40
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Quick to arrive and they did the job perfectly. Rim strips fitted great and once the tyres were on they sealed OK
What can I say.....Stans Notubes is awesome!!! I am running my SS 29er tubeless and have not had a flat in two years of hard riding. At 100 kg I used to get pinch flats all the time but now I don't have that problem and I can just concentrate on riding!! I also love the fact that I can run my tyres at a lower pressure for more traction and to take the edge off the bumps (my SS 29er is a fully rigid steel framed OnOne Inbred!!!).
I have bought this kit to convert one of my mates bikes to tubeless before the upcoming 4 day mtb stage race in Margaret River, Western Australia.......can't wait!!!
The best way to go tubeless but make sure you watch the Stans demonstration on their website before trying to fit these or it could go badly wrong.
Good product and as usual superb service.
Excellent product. Very nice. Recomended
Easy to use, You can use even non tubeles ready tyres (at least Racing Ralph older). Remember that order is ONE not pair. Goes (XC 29er)smoothly with MT66 / 29er rims, that You can get from Merlin. Adds little weight to tubeless but makes the job much easier....
Details could have the information, how wide the strip is.
Compared with Stan's nearest competitor, the rim strips are very expensive and if you use Mavic 717 or 719 rims, they only come with presta valves. You may well need to ensure that you have a supply of spare Presta valve cores too if you opt for the XC version.
However, if you're thinking of going tubeless then they're very effective and do the job with a minimum of fuss, they're lighter than an inner tube and are robust enough to last through several tyre changes.
Easy to fit on my DT 455D rims, even held pressure without sealant - only had to use a track pump to get the tyres on to the bead.