Northwave Jet Pro Road Cycling Shoes
Black / EU40
Black / EU42
Black / EU48
Affordable road cycling shoes with Northwave's Distinctive Italian styling. The Jet Pro features a simple 2 strap velcro closure, a ventilated synthetic upper and an NRG fibreglass reinforced sole effective power transfer.
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
Northwave are an Italian company focused on producing cycling apparel of the highest quality for professionals and amateurs alike. Northwave products are used by some of the greatest cyclists of our time, from the Schleck brothers to Philippe Gilbert, and as a result, you can place your faith in products that the best in the business rely on. Looking for ultimate performance and reliability? Choose Northwave.
A great pair of entry level road cycling shoes with a fibre glass filled Nylon sole for excellent stiffness and comfort. An excellent pair of cycling shoes, for any rider wanting a technical product without sacrificing comfort. A redesigned Airflow system to increase ventilation and lighter heel stabiliser mark the Pro's progression from the original Jet shoes.
- Micro-fibre upper with Airmesh Airflow system, keeping your feet cool and comfortable during the most punishing of rides.
- Two Velcro straps offer easy adjustment and ensure the perfect fit is never difficult to achieve.
- NRG Fibreglass filled Nylon sole, offers a low weight sole with calibrated stiffness.
- Heel stabilizer makes sure that the outer shell gives the back of the foot stability, therefore reducing the weight of the material to a minimum. The reinforcement inside the upper guarantees a perfect grip and prevents any heel slippage issues.
- Air sport footbed is thin and lightweight, providing sensitivity and grip inside the shoe whilst pedalling. the perforations also ensure maximum breathability, keeping your feet dry and fresh, mile after mile.
- Sole: 3 bolt (Look, Speedplay, Shimano SPD-SL and Time).
Free shipping on this item to United States
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $14.95
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $18.68
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.