Oakley Heritage Radar Path Sunglasses is no longer available at Merlin Cycles. However you may find an alternative or updated product below.
Oakley Heritage Radar Path Sunglasses
This item was discontinued 10th August 2015.
If you require help finding an alternative to this product please contact customer services.
Celebrating the 30th anniversary of Oakley performance eyewear, the Heritage™ Collection salutes the evolution of a revolution by bringing back vintage rarities for a limited time. It’s a chance to own a piece of history with a classic look that shows your respect for sport heritage and smooth retro style.
Oakley invented the world’s first true performance eyewear in 1984, and over the decades more medals and championships have been won when wearing Oakley eyewear than with any other single sport product on Earth. We opened the design vault for the 30 year anniversary and brought back three favorites with colors from the era that started it all.
A generic accessory became vital equipment when Oakley created the original Eyeshades sunglass. Featuring “2014” inside the frame, the Heritage Collection edition of this world-first performance eyewear comes with two sets of earstems [curved and straight]. Oakley Razor Blades continued the revolution that Eyeshades began; and the Heritage Collection edition comes with both straight and “trigger” shaped earstems. Topping off the trio is our lifestyle icon, Frogskins, our very first dual-lens design.
To let athletes pay tribute to sport heritage while enjoying state-of-the-art technology, the collection includes renditions of RadarLock™, Radar®, Flak Jacket® XLJ, and Racing Jacket®. Our artists accented the top edge of each frame with a printed stripe graphic that carries the colors of our original eyewear creations from 30 years ago. A “30” graphic is laser etched at the corner of the lens in each edition.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel cooling airflow
- Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of Polaric Ellipspoid™ lens geometry
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optical precision and performance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-mass and high-velocity impact
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Interchangeable lenses to optimize performance in any environment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium® nose pad options for customizable and comfortable secure fit
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for an extra lens