Oakley Polarized Bottle Rocket Sunglasses
Armed with the best lenses on the planet, Bottle Rocket™ makes performance soar with semi-rimless architecture and a wide open view of possibility. The lightweight yet durable O Matter® frame offers all-day comfort with Unobtainium® earsocks that maintain a no-slip grip. This classic Oakley look is engineered for lifestyles that refuse to stand still.
Oakley has let art and science collide to create Bottle Rocket. The open-edge lenses have 8.75 base curvature to give you wide peripheral vision.
Oakley HD lenses come standard with Bottle Rocket, and there’s nothing standard about their performance. They don’t have the haze and optical distortion common to ordinary lenses, and with the patented innovations of High Definition Optics® (HDO®), you get unrivalled visual clarity and protection.
Comfort is king with Oakley frames, and Bottle Rocket wears the crown well. Stress-resistant O®Matter keeps this design durable yet lightweight while a precise Three-Point Fit maximizes comfort and retains the lenses in precise optical alignment. For the G-forces of an active life, we engineered Unobtainium® earsocks that actually increase grip when you sweat.
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection against sun, wind and impact via 8.75 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Impact protection that exceeds Oakley’s High Velocity and High Impact Testing
- UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coatings
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter® frame material
- Unobtainium earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal Icon accents
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $0.00
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $16.44
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.