Panaracer CG Soft Condition Kevlar Tyre
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
The all new Soft Condition tyres from Panaracer, with wide spaced aggressive knobs that bite into softer ground and clear the debris rapidly for maximum traction. The side knobs are wrapped further round the tyre edges and are designed with extra flex to provide confidence and stability in cornering and sure footedness over tricky wet roots and rocks. These tyres won’t slow you down either, combo compound and clever knob design mean that grip does not compromise performance!
- The unique combination of Cedric Gracia and Panaracer`s expertise has created the ultimate range of tyres
- This superb tyre will give you the grip and speed you need.
- The Combo Compound rubber is soft on the inside to help the knobs grip, yet slightly tougher on the outside for durability, speed and grip in any condition.
- available in 26" x 2.1 and 26" x 2.35 options
- Made in Japan
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $15.63
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $15.63
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 days: $19.53
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Way under rated tyre. Previously used Bontrager MudX and Specialized Stor Control. Wanted to try something different. Sidewalls are similar to both tyres used previously. Tyre has knobblies that are quite far round the sidewall, good for hooking up in corners. Very light, low volume which bites through the slop to search for grip. These are a very specific tyre great for exactly what the name suggests [Soft Conditions] so don`t necessarily expect great experience on hard wet surfaces. I bought the 2.1" version just right for uk bog!