Panaracer Trailraker Folding MTB Tyre - 26"
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- A last! The Trailraker is the tyre that all U.K. mountain bikershave been waiting for!
- Designed specifically for the U.K., the trailraker can handle a multitude of wintery conditions from deep mud to slippery roots and rocks.
- The widely spaced tread pattern clears mud to provide continued traction, while the large side knobs offer predictable traction.
- Folding Kevlar bead
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $7.53
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail Std. Airmail 5-10 Days: $7.53
Royal Mails standard Airmail service. Worldwide delivery at a very good price, no tracking. Handed over to your countries own national delivery service once past customs. Delivery time - allow up to 10 days for non EU countries
Royal Mail Priorty Airmail 4-8 Days: $15.07
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-7 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 4-8 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Crazy tyre, like magic glue in the slop, perhaps a bit slippy on wet rocks but as a rear tyre you can just get the power down even on some silly off cambers.
These are brilliant winter tyres for quagmire-ish North Downs and Surrey Hills riding.
After one use in wet, muddy conditions, my impressions are of great grip and excellent mud-shedding. It is the first tyre I have used that betters my long-term favourite WTB Velociraptor rear tyre in this respect.
As you would expect the tyre does not roll particularly easily on hard surfaces.
I LOVE my Trailrakers... They take loads of abuse and the grip just keeps coming.
On hardpack and road they do drag a bit, but in the wet stuff they are supreme. Good lateral grip, and good stability on hard surfaces.
They are pretty tough too... it takes something pretty vicious to puncture them. I run them with tubes and rarely have an issue.
Trying out on the back wheel in muddy conditions with a view to buying the wider version for the winter