Park Big Blue Book Of Bicycle Repair - 2nd Edition
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Packed with hundreds of photos and hundreds of procedures, the second edition BBB-2 provides both the novice and veteran mechanic the information needed to perform nearly any repair from trailside repairs to complete overhauls
- Written by Park Tool Director of Education Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide and step-by-step repair manual for nearly any bike, including road, mountain, BMX, and single-speed
- Park Tool wrote the book on bicycle repair
Shipping charges for this item to United States: $8.41
- Estimated delivery transit time: 5-10 Days
Royal Mail International Signed For 5-10 Days: $8.41
Royal Mail international serivce is the quickest and best service for small parcels. For Europe please allow 3-8 days, for Australia, USA, Canada, Japan and other countries the service is normally 5-10 working days. This service allow some tracking and requires a signature.
Excellent book , illustrated to help amateur mechanics
Great book with step by step instructions for all components on both road and mtb bikes.
Really useful book - well presented. Excellent service from Merlin - as always
Brilliant reference book as you would expect from Park Tools
This is a great book with a wide range of topics, all items are explained in easy to understand language, the only thing to remember is that it is written by park tools, other brands of tools are available. But, it's wide range and good photos will let you understand what you are capable of doing yourself and which jobs are best left to a professional mechanic. I would almost call this book a" bicycle bible" but definitely a must buy for all cyclists
Very easy to follow instructions with good photographs. More focused on recent technology so maybe not as useful for older tech. I am an experienced tinkerer with a good sized collection of bikes and this book has helped fill in some of the holes in my knowledge.
Hi, the big blue book is a very good source of information for people interested in doing their own servicing and maintaing their own bikes, it will also save you a lot of money by not having to take your bike to a bike mechanic or bike shop, it is a very good allround bike book. *****
Incredibly help full, easy to follow thanks to illustrations.
The bike repair bible.
Well laid out book, excellent pictures and very easy to follow. A must for every home mechanic. Very happy with it!
Compact, good advice. Worthwhile purchase.