Park PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
RRP $129.02 Save 20%
Superb value for money bicycle repair stand offering legendary Park quality for an unbeatable cost.
- Three-point folding leg system creates a stable base to work from
- Clamp height adjusts from 39 inches to 57 inches (99 cm to 145 cm)
- Simple screw type clamp adjusts to fit many different shaped tubes, 7/8 inch to 3 inches (24 mm to 76 mm) in size
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees with the bike installed for easy access to any part or component
- Adjustable clamping pressure helps to prevent damage to thin-walled tubes
- Folds to 41 inches (104 cm) for transit and storage
- Replaceable jaw covers
- Made from powder coated steel tubing
Please enter your e-mail address below then click Notify Me to be notified when this item comes back into stock. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose.
Free shipping on this item to United States
SeanPerfect for working on and cleaning any bike.
Mr DudleyGood stand, sturdy, easy to assemble and easy to use.
Joe WExcellent service and fast delivery as always from Merlin, one of my preferred sites to use now. The stand is great, sturdy and allows bike to be worked on easily. Don't know why I have not bought one before! Also folds up if needed, and I would recommend it to people.
Mr HarperBest price I could find from reputable sites, great little stand, simple yet effective and much better than the over-priced unbranded one it's replacing.
Mr OfieldCertainly not dissapointed, good quality, sturdy well priced product which packs away nicely for storage when not in use. First class speedy delivery........so no complaints at all.
Mr loveladyI don't know how this can be entry level, it's a very high quality stand! If this is entry level I'd love to have a go of the more expensive ones! Great product!
Mr MooneyGreat quality, well made kit. As an engineer I appreciate the finer things when it comes to tools and this is up there with the best of things.
Mr NesslingGreat product - easy to setup and use. Stores well
Mr holderGreat, sturdy stand!
Mr GagginiGreat for home mechanic. Very strong and stable, I use to dismount and remount my Pitch, about 14 Kg, without problems. Park tool quality at very good price.
hiballAbsolutely nothing to complain about. Very stable and well adjustable.
Mr HeadlongEasy to assemble and easy to use. Very good quality finish and very good value for the money. Highly recommended!
Mr hughesA superb work stand. Absolutely rock solid. Would recommend to friends.