Park PCS9 Home Mechanic Repair Stand
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- Three-point folding leg system creates a stable base to work from
- Clamp height adjusts from 39 inches to 57 inches (99 cm to 145 cm)
- Simple screw type clamp adjusts to fit many different shaped tubes, 7/8 inch to 3 inches (24 mm to 76 mm) in size
- Clamp rotates 360 degrees with the bike installed for easy access to any part or component
- Adjustable clamping pressure helps to prevent damage to thin-walled tubes
- Folds to 41 inches (104 cm) for transit and storage
- Replaceable jaw covers
- Made from powder coated steel tubing
- Estimated delivery transit time: 3-5 Days
UPS International 3-5 Days: $22.78
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 1-3 Days: $30.37
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
Good stand, sturdy, easy to assemble and easy to use.
Excellent service and fast delivery as always from Merlin, one of my preferred sites to use now. The stand is great, sturdy and allows bike to be worked on easily. Don't know why I have not bought one before! Also folds up if needed, and I would recommend it to people.
Best price I could find from reputable sites, great little stand, simple yet effective and much better than the over-priced unbranded one it's replacing.
Certainly not dissapointed, good quality, sturdy well priced product which packs away nicely for storage when not in use. First class speedy delivery........so no complaints at all.
I don't know how this can be entry level, it's a very high quality stand! If this is entry level I'd love to have a go of the more expensive ones! Great product!
Great quality, well made kit. As an engineer I appreciate the finer things when it comes to tools and this is up there with the best of things.
Great product - easy to setup and use. Stores well
Great, sturdy stand!
Great for home mechanic. Very strong and stable, I use to dismount and remount my Pitch, about 14 Kg, without problems. Park tool quality at very good price.
Absolutely nothing to complain about. Very stable and well adjustable.
Easy to assemble and easy to use. Very good quality finish and very good value for the money. Highly recommended!
A superb work stand. Absolutely rock solid. Would recommend to friends.