Profile Altair 52 Full Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel
- Next Day & World Wide Shipping
- Excellent Customer Service
- Buy in Store
- This 52 mm aero full carbon tubular is designed for the all round racing scenario where a balance of stiffness, weight and aerodynamic advantage is required
- Created using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software to optimize the rim shape for aerodynamic advantage
- Unique design extends to the proprietary precision alloy hubs made from forged 6061-T6 AL hub shells with custom depth flanges for extra stiffness
- Sapim CX Sprint spokes with hidden nipples are used to improve aerodynamic performance
- The internal bearing and Freehub surfaces have been CNC machined to exacting specifications to guarantee performance and optimum power transfer
- Sealed cartridge bearings ensure low maintenance smooth running wheels
- Hand built wheel assembly improves quality control
- Wheel package includes brake pads, Q/R, valve extender, spare spokes & nipples
- Sizing is a standard 700C x 24H with 2 cross lacing to optimise stiffness and weight
- Weight: 826g (w/o QR)
- Wheels come standard with a Shimano/SRAM compatible Freehub
- Estimated delivery transit time: 8-14 Days Limited Tracking
UPS International 3-5 Days Full Tracking: $0.00
UPS standard international service. Fully trackable door to door delivery by UPS. Transit times are around 3-5 working days for Australia, Japan, USA, Canada plus many other countries worldwide.
UPS International Express 2-4 Days Full Tracking: $45.56
UPS premium international service. Delivered door to door by UPS so very reliable and easily trackable. Delivery times for most countries is around 2-4 working days.
I have done extensive research on profile design products, which was the determining factor in purchasing a pair of Profile Altair 52 full carbon tubular wheels. I have just received my purchase and I know that I have made the right choice. The high standard of workmanship, design excellence, weight (Lightness) and strength. My bike also now looks complete. I'll will have my first ride soon and have no doubt of what is to come -so "watch this space"